Buffon wrote a farewell letter to Juventus



Long-time goalkeeper and captain of the Turin "Juventus" Gianluigi Buffon published a touching message to the club, according to "Soviet Sport" .

Six thousand one hundred and eleven days Six thousand one hundred and eleven moments of pure passion Joys, tears, defeats and victories Thank you Everyone has helped to ensure that every moment of my life in the form of Juventus was and she became my second skin.The skin I wore loved and respected, which I valued and defended with all my strength, "wrote the Italian.
On Saturday, the 40-year-old goalkeeper will hold his last match for the "Bianconeri".
"I came to the stadium by bike, I was so young, and on Saturday I want to leave from there, enjoying every moment and feeling the sadness of the team, and the joy of salutes." To understand that I will never be too far from the place that I call home. greet teammates and friends, whom I will never cease to call BROTHERS, "concluded Buffon.
Goalkeeper stands for Juventus since 2001. As part of the Turin club, he was 11 times the winner of the Italian championship.
Earlier, Buffon announced the withdrawal from Juventus after 17 years of performances for the club.


Emoticon Emoticon